With 30 years of experience in the BDSM Gay Leather scene, Dave has a genuine legacy and body of work.
- Joint Founder of “Harlow Gay Friend’s.” I the biggest regional gay switchboard and Secretariat of UK Switchboard’s.
- Gay Switchboard Volunteer.
Organized the first regional HIV Seminar in the UK with HGF.
- As the HIV- partner in a sero-opposite (posneg) relationship, helped establish safe sex guidelines with St. Mary’s Hospital Paddington, by taking an HIV test every month for a year – When guys were being told , “Don’t take the test, there’s no treatment, no hope,”
- A committee member of SM Gays, giving lecture and demos at “Dungeon in the Sky.”
- Worked with Jim Stewart, founder of Fetters.
- Founded Leatherbound, designing and making gear for the “Upper Echelons” of the kink scene.
- Co-founded and taught the, “Beginners Bondage Course” for 10 years.
- Starred in the Dungeons of Europe video trilogy; “Men With No Name” and “Moth’s to a Flame.”
- Took 1983 – 1938 time out to care for lover through the final stages of AIDS.
- Trained as a “Samaritan” (suicide counselor).
- Attended, Inferno, Delta and NYBC in the US and event’s across Europe.
- Designer of Iconic bondage product’s (until recently made exclusively by Master U London).
David is working on the development of a new range of product’s aimed at specific growth areas of the sex scene, relaunching some of his iconic design’s, including;
- Sleepsacks Straight Jackets
- BDSM Furniture
- Custom Designs